1. Kate Spade Pencil Cup (£21): I adore literally EVERYTHING from Kate Spade! The products are minimalist yet chic and gorgeous. I love this pencil cup, it's so cute and it would be perfect for my desk.
2. Trigg Small Copper Wall Planters (£25, set of two): I also think these would look great in my newly redecorated office or in the kitchen. I adore anything copper so this is naturally something I need in my life.
3. Kate Spade Telegram Notepad (£10): List making and taking notes is something I'm always doing to remind myself and to stay organised. I always need new memo blocks, notepads and sticky notes so why not get an adorably chic notepad!
4. The Where, The Why and The How Book (£15.99): If you've been following me on Twitter (ofbeautyand) or Instagram (heathernixon4) recently then you will know that I've become obsessed with reading books, buying books and watching booktube so obviously this caught my eye.
5. Cocolux Exotic Amber and Spice Candle (£35): As well as books, beauty products and bath bombs, I also have a problem with buying candles - I can't stop, and I won't stop. So the combination of a candle and copper packaging is a hit with me.
6. Astronaut Vase (£50): Yes, it's an astronaut vase. I need it!
Have you bought anything from Amara? What do you think of the items on my wish list?