The *Naturisimo Skin Radiance Discovery Box (£12.95) - the box contains eight luxury, high end, high performance skincare samples. This month the value of the box is a whopping £60! The brands included are as follows: The Organic Pharmacy, Kae, Argentum, Tata Harper, Caudalie, Elemental Herbology and Aurelia Probiotic Skincare.
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Miracle Cleanser (30ml): I have reviewed a few Aurelia Probiotic Skincare samples already, including this cleanser which I really like. It is a basic, creamy cleanser that feels luxurious on the skin. I'd recommend this box just because it includes an amazing sample size of this cleanser! Also it comes with an adorably packaged cloth to use with the cleanser.
- Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum (10ml): If there's one thing I love in the beauty world, it's french skincare - the french know their skincare and Caudalie is one of the best brands, in my opinion. I adore their SOS serum and all of their bodycare products. I think this tiny bottle is so adorable but it is actually a pretty good trial size and it comes with a pipette dispenser.
- The Organic Pharmacy Lifting Serum (2ml): I haven't tried anything from this brand before but I always hear great things. I don't personally need any lifting skincare products yet but it seems like a nice product - my mum has been trying it and she likes it but it does contain micro shimmer which won't be for everyone.
Kae Argaroyale Day Cream (2ml): Again, another brand I haven't tried or even heard of which is why these discovery boxes are fantastic. The day cream is natural and certified organic. Myself and my mum have tried this one as it is for mature and or dehydrated skin and we both like it; it absorbs quickly, it smoothes the skin instantly and it smells really nice!
- Argentum La Potion Infinie (5ml): Another french brand and I have high hopes! I haven't tried yet but it sound promising as 99.5% of the ingredients are natural. It claims to be a super hydrating, restorative anti-aging cream.
- Elemental Herbology Vital Glow Overnight Resurfacing Cream (15ml): The Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping Facial Hydrator was one of my 2015 favourites so I am always happy to try more from the brand. I think a 15ml sample tube is a fantastic sized sample for this brand as it is a slightly pricey brand. I love the texture of this cream, Elemental Herbology products always feel so luxurious! So far so good!
- Tata Harper Moisture Mask (7.5ml): Tata Harper is a much raved about brand by American bloggers and youtubers and I love the Lip and Cheek Tint I tried last year. I've only used this mask once and I have mixed opinions on it. It didn't irritate my skin, it feels nice on the skin and I love the sample pot but it didn't moisturise my skin as much as I thought it would - I think it's worth a try though.
Overall, a fantastic value box, in my opinion with some amazing brands included. I love the Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Cleanser and the Elemental Herbology Vital Glow especially but the other brands are pretty damn good too although I have mixed opinions on The Organic Pharmacy Serum and the Tata Harper Moisture Mask but I think everything in the box is well worth a go. Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.
Have you tried any of the Naturisimo Discovery Boxes? What do you think of the contents of this box?