As of tomorrow, until the 8th August, Debenhams have a fantastic gift with purchase option with Clarins. If you purchase any two Clarins products, one of which has to be skincare, you will receive a fantastic gift with purchase worth £40!
The gift with purchase contains:
- Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion (100ml): I've tried a mini of this already and I really love it as a hand cream and foot cream. It's really moisturising and leaves even very dry skin, smooth and soft. Also it's 100ml which is a fantastic size to be included which a gift with purchase!
- Clarins HydraQuench Cream (15ml): Another good size sample, especially if you are going on holiday this summer as it would be a great travel size. I have tried this product as well and sadly it isn't for me as my skin can sometimes be very sensitive but it would be great for those with normal -dry skin.
- Clarins Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser (50ml): I have tried a few Clarins skincare products and this is one of my new favourites. I love the packaging of all the products and how on the whole, they are simple but effective.
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil (Honey, 2.8ml): Out of all the products included, this is the one I was most excited to try. I thought it would have an oily or greasy feel but it doesn't, it's almost like a thick lipgloss. I have the shade 'honey' which is clear on the lips and it makes my lips feel so smooth, soft and moisturised - I love it!
- Clarins Makeup Bag: Lastly, you also receive an adorable and very spacious makeup bag which easily fits makeup, skincare and even full sized brushes. It has a cute floral and bird print so it's perfect for summer and it would be great for travelling.
What do you think of this gift with purchase? Have you tried any of these products?