Now, I'll be honest and say that the first Cohorted box, which I bought, was a bit disappointing but now they seem to be so impressive every time a new box comes out. I was kindly sent the *Cohorted March Box (£35), however the value of the box is a whopping £88.50 so it's such amazing value for money. I don't know how long this box will be available for but when I do, I'll update this post.
- TheBalm Nude 'Tude Eyeshadow Palette (RRP £35): I have wanted this eyeshadow palette for at least two years so I am happy that I finally have it and it doesn't disappoint. The packaging is gorgeous, it is lightweight, thin and has a magnetic closure so it would be great for travelling and the range of shades is perfect. The shades go from light, neutral shimmery shades to deep bronze and brown shades and rich matte browns and blacks.
There are eight shimmery/metallic shades and four matte shades in this palette and if I was being picky then I would say that I wish there was a matte beige or matte white but sadly there isn't so this won't be my all round go to palette but it's still SO pretty. The shades are all smooth, creamy and pigmented and they blend well. Check out my video at the end of this post for closeups and swatches!
- TheBalm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer (£5, 0.125ml): I haven't been impressed with an eyeshadow primer since the amazing Nars smudge proof eyeshadow primer came into my makeup collection three years ago so I don't have very high hopes for this primer but I'll definitely give it a go.
- Bare Escentuals Heavenly Face Brush (£25): Now, I don't know if it is just me but I'm always confused by Bare Escentuals and Bare Minerals - are they the same brand? Anyway, as well as eyeshadow palettes, I also love brushes - I have so many, it's a bit of a problem. This brush is a super soft flat top kabuki style brush that I know will be perfect for my loose mineral powder foundation by Antipodes.
- Nails Inc London Polish in Cadogan Square (£9, 10ml): Nails Inc make some of my all time favourite polishes and I do love the formula and shades; however this shade just isn't for me. I think it would have been better to include a base coat, top coat or a nail strengthener in this box rather than a shade that some people, myself included, might not like.
- Pixi Crayon Combo in Super Natural (£14.50): I have only tried the Pixi liners before, nothing else from the brand so I'm interested to see how this product works for me. The shades are pretty and wearable so I think I could get a lot of use out of them.
Overall, I am really impressed with this box as with some beauty boxes you just get samples but four out of the five products in this box are full size and from well know and famous brands! I love the eyeshadow palette, brush and the Pixi eyeshadow/liner crayon. From my experience of this box, I'd definitely recommend it and I'd love to see what the April box contains! Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.
Have you tried any of the Cohorted beauty boxes? Do you have any of these products?