- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling: I bought the first book this month too and I had to buy the second as it was on sale - even though I haven't started the first book yet, oops. I love these covers, they are so cute and magical; also they are rubberised which I don't know, makes them nicer to hold - that sounds odd...
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman: I have heard so many good things about this book by American youtubers so I had to get it. I was going to buy the gorgeous hardcover from Book Depository but it was so cheap and on offer in Waterstones so I picked up the paperback version instead. From what I have heard, it's about regency London and demon hunters - I don't need to know more than that!
- The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King: I'm loving dark books, horror and thrillers recently so I had to get this short story collection by the king of horror himself. The book was on sale for about £7 new on Amazon when it should have been around £20, my inner bargain hunter couldn't resist that offer. Also the cover is gorgeous.
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik: Again, another American youtuber recommendation (I need to stop watching book hauls and reviews, it doesn't help). I think it was Regan from Peruse Project that recommended this as an interesting magical book and anything with magic in it has me sold; also anything with a freakin' beautiful hardcover has me sold too.
- The Maker of Swans by Paraic O'Donnell: This book is one I haven't heard much about and it is a very new release. The cover is so simple but gorgeous and it is a hard cover. It's again about magic, books and secrets. I can't wait to read this one!
Have you bought any books recently? Have you read any of these?