- Library Of Fragrance Cherry Blossom Cologne (£15): I included this fragrance in my Mother's Day gift guide and I cannot recommend it enough. I've reviewed a few fragrances from Library Of Fragrance already and this one is definitely one of my favourites. I adore the lavender cologne but this one is a close second. Sure, the longevity isn't amazing but the price is!
- Makeup Revolution Rose Gold Lipstick in Chauffeur (£3): Combine rose gold packaging and a gorgeous 'my lips but better' lipstick shade and you've got a winner! The shade is a cool toned mauve nude shade which is perfect for everyday. Also, rose gold.
- Supermood Beauty Sleep Absolute Bliss Serum (£69.40): I have been trailing a few products from the Finnish brand Supermood and I have been absolutely loving this serum - you know I love a good serum. I will have a full review of all the products next week so stay tuned.
- Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Dry Shampoo: I have never liked dry shampoo, I've tried a few and the only one I've liked until now was the Colab dry shampoo; however I've found a better dry shampoo *gasps, I know*. This dry shampoo works so well, I cannot recommend it enough!
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Nourishing Fusion Makeup (£40): As with the Supermood skincare products, I'll also have a full review of this foundation on my blog next week. I have tried a lot of foundations, including the new Chanel Healthy Glow Foundation, and I haven't been as impressed with any foundation as I have when I tried the Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Foundation. Yes, it's the most expensive foundation I own, beating the Chanel one by £4 but I can't recommend it enough, if you have dry skin as I do.
Have you tried any of these products? What products have you been loving throughout February?