|All images are from Google|
I'm so pale, I never tan and I rarely burn! The world is full of problems that are far more serious but here are some of the problems that myself and my fellow fair/pale skinned people can relate to and some makeup inspiration from gorgeous pale skinned celebrities (although Dita Von Teese looks positively tanned!).
1. The lightest shade of foundation is at least two shades too dark even during the summer months
2. You blend seamlessly into white walls, furniture, clothing...
3. Summer is not your friend - you either burn to a crisp or walk around looking like a ghost
4. Tan envy that never fades, along with your dependency on sunscreen
5. Black liner can make you look like a emo kid from the 00's
6. The slightest redness makes you look like a tomato
7. "You're so pale"....really, I didn't notice
8. When you create a halloween look and the white foundation matches you perfectly
9. Trying to match your face to your neck is harder than creating perfectly symmetrical winged liner
10. Self tan makes you look like you've been bathing in orange fanta
11. Bright lights make you look invisible or like Voldemort *it's not a good look*
12. Being compared to someone who has a very slight tan and looking paler than paper - cue laughter
13. Vein/bruise city, they show up as if my skin is transparent
14. I'm not a goth, emo, ghost or vampire - it's just my skin colour
15. But in the end, its not all bad being so pale as long as you stay in the shade, only buy from Illamasqua, never go on a sunbed and constantly wear SPF 50...
Do you have any pale problems? Any tips?