1. So many photos: I mean this in terms of space on my iMac and also because I feel the need to take at least one hundred photographs of whatever it is and then I only use a couple of them. Hence the photographs above, including the ever present bloopers.
2. Spam emails: This is a big problem that I think most people face, if you have an email address that is. I don't know if the people/companies that send spam emails know how incredibly annoying and frustrating they can be. Example: "I've noticed you have a few spelling mistakes *quote/link from a post I wrote three years ago*, pay me X and I'll point out the mistakes"....delete.
3. Rude PR's: Now, I have to start by saying that 98% of the PRs that have contacted me or that I've worked with have been so incredibly kind, friendly and generally just so pleasant but there are a very small number of PRs that are so rude, expecting posts/links/advertising for nothing at all - it doesn't work that way, the relationship between brands/PR's and bloggers or freelancers should be an equal one.
4. Too much to write about and not enough time: Increasingly I have noticed more 'blogging tips' and 'blog post ideas' posts going around which I personally hate! But I don't understand the 'blog post ideas' posts as I am never without blog post ideas. I have so many post ideas, the thing I lack is the time and energy to write them all.
5. Making yourself heard: I started my blog back in 2012 when, to me at least, there were hardly any bloggers out there and bloggers very rarely worked with brands but now that is definitely a thing of the past. There are more and more bloggers every day, it seems, which is a good thing but it also dilutes the opportunities available and it makes it SO difficult to make your blog seen in a sea of other blogs. I think the popularity of blogging is a double edged sword as it is great that it is being noticed as a genuine and very popular form of information, advertising and advice but it is also making it harder for bloggers to be new, different and simply to be recognised.
There are just a few of the #BloggerProblems out there! Let me know in the comments below, what are the blogger problems you face? If you want other one of these posts, let me know and I'll write it as soon as I can!