I have already created a Mother's Day gift guide which is more lifestyle/home themed so I wanted to create a beauty gift guide. I love fragrance, makeup and gift sets and my mum does too, it is a great go to present if you are a bit stuck for ideas. Here are my picks from Fragrance Direct, this is not a sponsored post.
1. Orla Kiely Geranium Bath & Hand Set (£9.99): I am a fan of Orla Kiely prints/products and this set looks so cute and expensive! It contains four (50ml) bath/body/hand products. A great all round gift set that definitely looks the part.
2. Prada Infusion D'Iris Perfume Set (£45.99, 50ml): I actually have this fragrance - I bought the 100ml EDP while on a Royal Caribbean cruise a couple of years ago for....$100, I can't believe I spent that much money on one fragrance but it is my favourite fragrance of all time. It is gorgeous, fresh, floral and I think everyone would like it. This set comes with a 50ml fragrance and a body lotion.
3. Rose & Co Patisserie De Bain English Tea Room Bath Melts (£4.99): How cute are these bath melts, I have been lusting after these sets for a while as an alternative to Lush bath bombs. I think this set would make a really nice relaxing gift. Also the price is fantastic in my opinion.
4. Macadamia Natural Oil Canteen Set (£34.99): A bit more of an expensive gift, this gift looks like a really nice substantial set. It contains the shampoo, mask, healing oil treatment and the oil infused comb. I have heard so many good things about the Macadamia Oil brand/products. The box it comes in looks pretty amazing too, great to keep afterwards as a storage box.
5. Lancome La Vie Est Belle (£36.99, 30ml edp): I have a mini bottle of this fragrance from Lancome, it is one of their most recent fragrance releases. Firstly, the bottle is gorgeous - even the mini bottle I have has the cute bow. It is a feminine, sweet and fresh but musky fragrance - quite unique, girly but sophisticated.
6. Ciate Mini Mani Month Set (£16.99): Now this would be a fantastic Mother's Day gift - they could open all of the advent calendar set in one or they could spread out the Mother's Day joy through out 24 days. Also who doesn't love Ciate polishes, I have at least six at they are great! The colour range and selection in this set looks like there will be something to suit everyone.
I really want all of these sets for myself....daughter's day anyone?