2. Black & White Designs: Here is a few designs that can be done with a white/cream polish and a black marker or a black nail polish and cocktail stick. I used the Color Club polish in the shade Mod in Manhattan. I used one thick coat of this polish and while it is a great shade, I am not that keen on the formula. Here I drew a ghost (but it looks more like a face with a beard!), stitches, jack skeleton from the Nightmare Before Christmas and a bat in the night - yes it is a bit of an...unusual bat shape!
3. Eyes in the night: I love this one, it is probably my favourite and it is so simple. I use a black polish - Rimmel Black Cab and a white polish from a Revlon nail polish duo (miss perfect shade duo) to create little eyes. So simple and so cute in a halloweenish way. I added a matte topcoat at the end, love matte nails recently. I used the Asda George matte topcoat which is super cheap and it is good, although not very long lasting.
4. Blood dripping: Another simple design, blood dripping down from the tips of the nails. I use a natural base colour - beige distinction from Bourjois and Red Hot Chili from Ciate and I just drew blood drips onto the nail. I think this design would be great for a vampire costume.
5. Aztec Jack O Lantern: This is actually one of my designs for the Bourjois Facebook Nail Battle competition. It is a halloween/fall aztec nail design with Revlons Fall Mood as the base (love this shade) and again a black marker - I used a CD marker for these designs.
6. Snow Queen: Great for a snow/ice queen costume. I love the contrast with the white polish and gold glitter, so cute and girly. The white polish is Mod in Manhattan from Color Club and the glitter gold polish/topcoat is from Topshop - I think it is called stardust.
7. Little Monsters: This is one of my first designs, I think they are cute and really simple. I used the same green Ciate shade I mentioned before for the face/body and the red shade again by Ciate that I mentioned before for the mouth. Then I used a deep purple colour from Jessica for the hair. And Mod in Manhattan for the eyes.
8. Toxic Spill: I took the same design I used for the blood/vampire nail and I just used the green Ciate polish to make a kind of zombie/toxic spill design. I love this design, it would be great for a zombie costume or a witch costume!