1. Simple Rich Moisturiser: this product is just a staple from me at all times of the year, I don't know what I would do without it! I have been using this facial moisturiser for about three years now and I love it, even during the summer because your skin always needs a moisturiser after cleansing.
2. Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder: I have the shade '01 fair' which is the lightest shade unfortunately because it is still a little bit too dark for me but during the summer when my skin isn't as ghostly pale as it is during the colder months then I can use it. The powder is almost invisible on the skin, it leave the skin matte but not really flat and it doesn't look caky, powdery or heavy at all!
3. Bioderma Sebium Micellaire Solution: I bought two bottles of this (2 X 500ml for €15) in Corsica and I love this stuff! It is the one of normal/combination skin and I have dry skin but it was the only bioderma micellaire water in the Corsican pharmacy I went to and I had been searching around Italy and Corsica for Bioderma! Anyway even through it is for normal/combination skin is works fine for my dry skin, it doesn't strip my skin and it removes makeup like nothing else!
4. Bliss Blood Orange and White Pepper Body Butter: I know that during the summer you don't want to use a thick body butter but this one smells divine, I love it! This body butter is quite light and it doesn't feel heavy and it absorbs quickly too.
5. Free People Mr. Cleaver Sunglasses: I bought these sunglasses about a week ago and I love them. I have fairly sensitive eyes and I wear contacts so sunglasses are a must and these look great! They fit really well, they don't look really big and they are comfortable. They are also in the sale for less than £7!
6. Ciate 'Red Hot Chili' Nail Polish: I bought this polish at the end of last month when it was on sale for £4.50. The shade is just gorgeous, it is a bright chili red which is perfect for summer. It applies like a dream and I can get away with one coat.
7. Twistbands: I love Twistbands, I received mine in a beauty box a while ago (I think it was Jolie Box) and I have been using the since. They don't pull on my hair, they don't give me a headache and they are great for just keep my hair away from my face while I am out and about in the sun. If you can't find Twistbands then H&M and Dorothy Perkins (and some brands in Boots) are making them now!
8. Korres Tinted Lip Balm, Rose: I love Korres products and this one is no exception. The lip balm is great on its own and the fact that it is tinted is great too because in the summer you don't want lots of makeup on or full on lipstick so a tinted lip balm is a great 2 in1 product for summer!