|All images from Topshop, Newlook and Zara|
2. Topshop Milo Round Sunglasses, Black: I saw these a few days ago online and I instantly fell in love. I am going to go to Primark at the weekend to see if they have some like this but if not I will get these. £12.
3. Newlook Petite High Waisted Skinny Jeans: Newlook have started making petite clothing (finally) and some of the stuff looks great! I haven't bought anything from the range yet (well done Heather) but I will have to look at the clothing in store. I love the look of these high waisted skinny jeans, I think I own one pair of high waisted jeans - I think I need another pair. £22.99.
4. Topshop Alliance Harness Boots: now, I can't buy these as the smallest size they make is a UK 3 and I am quite tiny so I only have UK size 1/2 feet (gasp, I know). But these boots look so gorgeous and I think they would look great with this outfit. £85.
5. Topshop Edge Paint Satchel: LOVE this colbolt blue shade, I need more of it in my life and this bag is gorge! I love bags, satchels in particular, and it is perfect for spring/summer. Although it looks a bit too small for all of my stuff. £28.
6. Topshop Nail Polish 'Aurora': Gorgeous shade, it looks like polishes bought out by Chanel and OPI - you know the ones I'm talking about. Love the shade but I haven't had a good experience with topshop polishes. £6.
Most of this is from Topshop...not planned - hope you like this post! x